Pivot Charter School, North Bay is a tuition-free, TK-12 school. Pivot provides an online curriculum blended with support in our resource center to allow students the flexibility that a traditional, structured classroom environment cannot offer. Pivot offers a safe, caring learning environment with teachers who are committed to student success.
- Pivot provides instruction to students through a robust, standards-based, online curriculum supported by class offerings at our resource center, tutoring, strong oversight and academic support.
- Pivot offers advanced courses (both online and in our resource center), as well as an intervention curriculum to improve basic skills.
- The online curriculum allows teachers to focus their time one-on-one with each student; all the support students receive is catered to their individual needs.
- Pivot teachers are California-credentialed professionals. Pivot is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- Pivot offers opportunities for socialization with field trips, Fun Fridays, clubs and more!
Pivot is now enrolling. Tell us the best way to reach you, and one of our friendly staff members will contact you personally to discuss your options.